[EMS Discuss] Last reminder: Family Hack Day is this Saturday.

Thu May 30 13:25:02 PDT 2013

I will show up to help you Bob.  I want to confirm that I understand the
idea. The kids bring their own projects and we are there to help them use
our resources, etc.  Correct?  We aren't providing them with an activity or