[EMS Discuss] Last reminder: Family Hack Day is this Saturday.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 30 13:28:19 PDT 2013

Do you want me to put up a blog post about this and advertise it on
Facebook?  We might get a better turn out that way but If you already have
a full house lined up I don't want to overdo it.