[EMS Discuss] EMS Makerfaire Activity

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 31 21:11:40 PDT 2013

This is as far as I could take it towards a rubber band powered spinning
drawbot. The wheel makes it pretty unbalanced, which is solvable. The wheel
seems like it needs to be pretty tightly aligned as well, note how the
tilted axel is jamming against the tension of the rubber band in the
attached picture.
I'm open to suggestions, and still think this is theoretical possible, but
probably not as a cheap and child friendly project.