[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 1 12:00:33 PDT 2013

In our current space, we do not have room to build a lot more shelves.
 We are pretty much out of wall space.  We could replace the current
shelving and get maybe 20% better utilization, but I don't see how to
improve past that.

In a hypothetical new space, we should reconsider how much space each
member gets.

As for DIY vs. store-bought shelving, I think that's orthogonal to the
proposal, except that DIY shelving could indeed let us put up more
total shelving in a new space.

I need more convincing to increase the shelf space included with
membership in our current space.