[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 1 14:34:43 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

So the sad news is the owner of the big 1010 Tyinn space declined our
offer. Darn... ;-(
The owner does not want to come down to what we can afford, they still
want to get at least $2300 / mo for it.

We've looked at about 16 places so far, and there are definitely some of
them that are decent. Our Realtor and I will keep looking too, so it's
just a matter of time. :-)

Pictures of places documented by yours truly:

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS

The one I wrote about below is still very attractive.

     Ciao,
     Clif