[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Kassie EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 1 16:39:37 PDT 2013

What if we had some shelving on the wall in the wood working section.  I was thinking of a place for personal tools and the other space for projects.  I think there is enough room to double our storage with a little reorganization.

Also regarding big projects like the vacuform machine,  if it is intended to be a donated tool, it should be treated as more acceptable.  These project give all members more for their money when completed.  If we are charging space for something like that it may make the project too expensive.  I don't know, am I off base here?

Kassie

Sent from my iPhone