[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 1 20:08:41 PDT 2013

I'm involved in a Kickstarter campaign launching in mid-February.
Depending on the timing of the EMS event, our Kickstarter would likely
be in process.  I would be happy to share our experiences, good and bad,
at that stage in the project.

BTW - the Smoothieboard looks like it is going to be an awesome
product!  It would be great to have those guys stop by EMS.

Craig