[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 1 21:29:24 PDT 2013

Well, hearing no objections...

I'm going to throw the date of 3/1/14 out there as the date - 3:00 pm - at
the shop (where-ever that might be at the time). Craig, consider yourself
invited. Bob, I'll send a note to the smoothieboard guy. Otherwise I'm
going to try first for locals, and a mix of types of projects/funding
goals/etc.

Updates as they come... :-)