[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 2 08:17:06 PDT 2013

Before reaching out to people outside EMS give me a few more weeks to work
on the press kit.
I have been talking to friends that do or have done PR for a living and
they have been helping me out.  The premise being  when people talk
externally about EMS we are all saying mostly the the same things.

Thanks!
James