[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 2 10:50:57 PDT 2013

Well, I've already sent a first message to a few people, asking if they
would be interested in being on a panel. Didn't say much about EMS other
than our name... No responses yet, BTW. What is going to be in the press
kit?