[EMS Discuss] Borrow a BSP die?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 10 11:17:43 PST 2013

I did not find a 1/8 BSP die.  So I asked the manufacturer to send me
replacement parts.

This is for the new hot end for my 3D printer.  The hot end broke: the
PEEK plastic got brittle from heat and cracked in two.  So I ordered a
new hot end from E3D in England.  They had gotten an incorrectly
machined batch of fittings, and I was a lucky recipient of some from
that batch.

If you have a 1/8 BSP die lying about, I'd be happy to use it.  If
not, I'm almost as happy waiting for the new parts to swim across the
Atlantic.