[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 10 17:50:47 PST 2013

Update on the kickstarter panel discussion:

I initially contacted four people with successful kickstarters - three from
Eugene and the smoothie board guy. So far I have heard back from two of
them - one yes, and one yes assuming scheduling works out. We also have
Craig promising to be in the middle of the process at the time, and so I
would say it's definitely on. I'm probably going to contact a couple more
people with finished kickstarters this week, on theory that the two
non-responses so far will never respond. Other next step is to start
thinking about advertising etc.

Anyone who wants to help organize the event, please send me a note.

Thanks,
Mark