[EMS Discuss] Inkjet-printed circuits?

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 12 13:15:52 PST 2013

Wow, that paper is great.  So they use 15% carbon by weight. I'll have
to bring my lamp black and scales tonight.

The ink/glue that I've been using is "Bare Paint"; it's sold at the
local Radio-Shacks for $10 a tube.  I haven't quite mastered using it
-- I tend to get impatient, and then over-stress the joints -- but it
does mostly work.

Taper.