[EMS Discuss] nominatively deterministic? ya baby

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 12 14:34:21 PST 2013

My (immediate upon first reading the description) interpretation was that
"nominally deterministic" was a cheeky way of saying "exactly what it says
on the tin."  It's a makerspace, and it's in Eugene, hence the name.

That said, we probably do need a better quick description.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>