[EMS Discuss] nominatively deterministic? ya baby

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 12 14:57:27 PST 2013

Not just "nominatively deterministic", mind you, but "wonderfully" so.
Someone was very tongue in cheek about the naming of the organization,
and/or the naming of all hackerspaces. And are we sure we're still Oregon's
latest? Seems like a temporally dubious assertion.