[EMS Discuss] Inkjet-printed circuits?

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 13 11:56:49 PST 2013

Well, it turns out I misremembered and had artist's powder graphite, and
not proper lamp black. I did end up with a chunk of black polymorph that's
slightly conductive; probed resistance was some hundreds of kiloohms over a
distance of about a centimeter.  (I forgot my scale, so I'm not sure what
the exact proportions were.) There was some change to the resistance when
the plastic was flexed and released, so sensor and track potentiometer
applications are possible, but I don't think this formulation will work for
actual circuitry.

Next steps are probably getting finer carbon particles, and actually
weighing things.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>