[EMS Discuss] pumpkin chunkin?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 14 09:23:35 PST 2013

It's on the calendar!  Thanks for the suggestion.  I should have thought of
that.

Also, I completely agree with Ben.  If you can document your build process
in any way, it would go a long way in showing what our members are capable
of.  Whether it's a photo gallery, video, blog post, whatever.  I can work
with you to get it on the EMS site if you have photos but aren't sure how
to format it.