[EMS Discuss] Punkin' Chunkin' Questions?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 14 10:30:30 PST 2013

I hear you, Ben.  The whole secrecy thing is largely my fault, I
think.  I thought it would make the contest more fun to be in "stealth
mode" and let people guess what Team LEO was up to.  But we're also
unable to tap into the rest of the group's expertise, and it's hurting
us.  And the secrecy is not turning out to be as much fun as I
expected.

I'd favor some kind of disclosure rules for next year, too.  I'd be
okay with mutual disclosure right now, too, but I'd have to check with
my teammates first.