[EMS Discuss] Punkin' Chunkin' Volunteers?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 18 09:02:30 PST 2013

Is there anyone planning on coming who is good with a camera?  I think it
would be a good idea to have someone who knows what they are doing take
some photos of the teams, the spectators, etc.  This competition could be
really good for inspiring others to join EMS but without visuals no one
will really get what we are doing here.

Thanks,
Rick