[EMS Discuss] Anyone have a measuring wheel?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 18 09:58:57 PST 2013

Craig,

How can we meet up this week so I can get the wheel?  I can either meet you
at an EMS open hack night, or some other night.  I should also be at EMS
Thursday night to work on a project if that is a good time.  I'd rather
have it sooner than later though so I can try it out and ensure it works as
expected.

Thanks,
Rick