[EMS Discuss] A Late Chunker Enters!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 18 14:03:24 PST 2013

Yay!  FIVE teams!  Welcome, Team F=ma.  It's going to be a really big
shew.  Really big shew.

Team LEO has circa a dozen non-regulation pumpkins too, and we'll
bring those.  We're also thinking about bringing some non-squash
projectiles (nothing dangerous), and one of our members wants to embed
an accelerometer-logger in a Nerf ball.