[EMS Discuss] Sand flea robot

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 19 17:42:33 PST 2013

Lb is a force, weight - slugs are the mass unit in imperial system.  Not that slugs are used since if you are going to deal with mass-weight differences (differences in gravitational fields).

Yeah, if you go with SI units - 1kg with g being 10 m/sec^2.  A 20 N force would give 10 m/s at take off which gives a 5 m height of jump.

Sent from my iPhone