[EMS Discuss] Change to EMS Family Discount

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 21 11:47:33 PST 2013

Some of you may already be aware that EMS has had a family discount offer
for a while now.  At least night's board meeting we voted to make a change
to the rules.  Previously the discount required that one member of the
family be a child under the age of 18.  We decided to remove that
requirement.  The way it works now is like this:

For a family discount, one member of your family pays a full price
membership.  All of your other family members can join EMS at half price.
 This would include your children, spouse, etc.  If this is something you
are interested in, please contact the board so we can arrange it.

Thanks for reading!