[EMS Discuss] Megaphone to borrow?

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 21 16:22:40 PST 2013

I have a battery powered PA system, consisting of a speaker with a
optional stand, and a wired microphone with enough cable to walk around
a little.  It isn't quite as portable as a megaphone, but it should work
pretty well for this.  I can bring that Saturday morning.  It turns out
I will be in town, so I can help out also.

Craig