[EMS Discuss] Kill A Watt

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 22 09:32:54 PST 2013

Errrhm..

That's what I get for having outlook connected to my personal AND work
emails. sorry ;)

From: EMAIL HIDDEN
[mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf
Of Ellery Weber
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 9:17 AM
To: 'EMAIL HIDDEN'
Subject: [EMS Discuss] Kill A Watt

Hey Group,

Does anyone have a Kill A Watt I can borrow for a couple days?

Thanks,

Ellery Weber
Network Administrator
SELCO Community Credit Union
Eugene - Downtown Corporate Headquarters
Phone/Fax: 541-686-5349 | Cell: 541-357-9505 |  <mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN>
EMAIL HIDDEN
 <https://www.selco.org/> selco.org |  <http://www.facebook.com/SELCOCCU>
facebook |  <http://twitter.com/selcoccu> twitter

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of a
specific individual or entity or specific individuals or entities and may
contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may
constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may represent a
tortious interference with a confidential business relationship(s). If you
telephone and (i) permanently destroy this message if a facsimile, (ii)
permanently delete this message immediately if this is an electronic
communication, (iii) permanently destroy any electronic or printed copies of
this electronic communication.