[EMS Discuss] Punkin Chunkin Video + Photos?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 25 09:54:53 PST 2013

I'm trying to compile a bunch of photos and videos from the Punkin'
Chunkin' compeition to get on the website, Facebook, etc.  Right now I have
videos of 4 our of 6 teams.  Does anyone have any video footage from the
following teams that you would share with me for the website?

Team C-Pepo Propulsion - Dean's Team (the trebuchet furthest from the crowd)
Team Kerbalnauts - Ben and Kassie's team (the catapult)

Also, any good photos would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick