[EMS Discuss] Punkin Chuckin' photo roundup

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 25 09:55:08 PST 2013

A bunch of us have photos and videos from the Punkin Chuckin'.  Can we
all post links here, so we can find each others' media?

I'll start with what I've seen so far.

Dean Walton's (CPepo Propulsion) Flickr photo set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37714350@N08/sets/72157638020904396/

Larry Price's Flickr photo set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laprice/sets/72157637989405826

I published a photo set of some of the photos Anne took.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37714350@N08/sets/72157638020904396/

Video of Team LEO's second launch.  (I posted an earlier edit of this
on Facebook.  This one is better. (-: )  Anne also recorded this.
https://vimeo.com/80214784

Who else wants to share?