[EMS Discuss] Punkin' Chunkin' Thank You!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 25 10:14:48 PST 2013

Thank you to all of the teams who participated in the first (hopefully
annual) EMS Punkin Chunkin competition!  I know I had a blast on Saturday
and it sounded like all of you did too.  We must have had at least 100
spectators.

Another thank you goes out to all of the people who volunteered to help
out.  Your help was much appreciated.

I'm working on compiling a video to showcase the different teams.  I'm just
collecting more photos and videos so I can get one put together.  I'll post
more details about the competition on the EMS blog once I have that done,
including the recorded distances for each team from each heat.  I'll update
you all here once I get it online.

Thanks again!

RIck