[EMS Discuss] Computer Science Education Demonstration on December 10th

Bethany Thramer EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 25 12:57:33 PST 2013

Come join local media, school representatives, and local business people
during national *Computer Science E* <http://csedweek.org/>*ducation
Week*<http://csedweek.org/> as
Thinkersmith leads an informational demonstration at Dos Rios/Two Rivers
Elementary School.

Thinkersmith will have trained volunteers in numerous classrooms, leading
the My Robotic Friends lesson being used for the *Hour of
Code*<http://code.org/hourofcode>
 campaign. We will be starting in the library at 1:30 p.m. with a short
overview of Computer Science Education Week and the work being done in our
community, followed by a tour of classrooms working through the lesson.

Please join us at *1:30pm on December 10th at Dos Rios/Two Rivers
Elementary School *for a demonstration of learning code and a celebration
of the innovation youth have at their fingertips.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!

*Bethany Thramer*
Operations Coordinator
Thinkersmith