[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 584 Wilson space!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 26 10:23:15 PST 2013

FYI this is happening TONIGHT!  I'll definitely be there.  Is anyone else
planning on attending?  As Clif mentioned, we could meet at EMS around
5:45PM and then head over to the space to be there at 6PM.  This could be
the next home for EMS so if you have some time tonight, please come down
and check it out with us.

Rick