[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 1 18:26:40 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

Ok Darrell and I looked at a few more spaces today and I just Now, got
done updating the notes and sorting the pictures. There are some silent
vids in there too to give you a good feel of the layouts.

The largest one is 540 Grant:
http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/540Grant/
Isn't really insulated and needs a bathroom but it is DOWNTOWN.

Here are two that we can afford right now (more or less ;-) :

# $935 2525ft² 37c / sqft - 115 Wallis St #B

  * Flier: 115WallisLEASE9-8-13.pdf
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/115WallisLEASE9-8-13.pdf>
    Note the address IS 115 Wallis
  * Not much shop power, electric heat no office space.
  * Pictures:
    http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/115WallisB/

# $1295 3280ft² 40c / sqft - 115 Wallis St #C

  * Flier: See above
  * Four offices, and for extra there is an attached apartment. This
    could be a minus.
  * Not much shop power, and electric heat, but has a really nice Engine
    hoist.
  * Large park like fields down the street.
  * Pictures:
    http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/115WallisC/

As always the complete story is here:

https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/NewSpaceSearch