[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 2 09:01:12 PDT 2013

Thanks for checking those places out guys.  Based on the photos and Clif's
notes, I think that third space looks the most promising for us.  It has a
larger shop area and a couple smaller offices.  The location isn't that
great but it's pretty close to where we are now so I would think it won't
result in losing members.