[EMS Discuss] Arduino book Kickstarter.

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 2 16:25:06 PDT 2013

It has been alleged that Darrell and I are having a private
conversation, because neither of us revealed what book we're talking
about. (-:

I'm not sure about Darrell (-:, but I was talking about Arduino Basic
Connections by Pighixx.  Here is the Indiegogo link.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/arduino-basic-connections-the-book