[EMS Discuss] Whiteaker Shop Space for new Maker Space

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 4 10:05:17 PDT 2013

LOVE the Symantec bathroom reference.. Well done!

Grants and sponsorship is a great idea, I have tried in the past and our
501c3 sponsor does slow things down in the area but does not make it
impossible...

Hop Valley in Springfield is a good friend of us Symantec folks (we call it
building C as we have a building A and B)... and this proposed location is
just around the corner so don't forget to add them to the list of people to
hit up.  I know one of the owners a little (Jonas) so when ready I would be
happy to him up...

I love the excitement and enthusiasm for a new location.  Let's keep it up.

--James