[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Fundraiser Part 2 - Vacuum System

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 4 10:51:39 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who donated to this!  I used the money to purchase:

1. Vacuum pump
2. Vacuum Gauge
3. Vacuum gauge tubing
4. One way check valve
5. Two new and empty 30lb propane tanks for air

Although I'm doing some more math and now I'm not 100% sure those propane
tanks are going to be big enough.  I'm still working on it but we are
looking good to get the vacuum system hooked up next week.  More good news
is that I still have some money left over to pay for the fittings, etc.
 I'll keep you posted on progress!

Thanks again!