[EMS Discuss] Whiteaker Shop Space for new Maker Space

Pat/Juke/Whatever... EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 4 12:31:47 PDT 2013

All,

Jumping in a little late here (and, also being a bit of a lurker on
the list, hope folks don't mind)

An option that may be of interest is that I have a friend, Daniel
(he's come by to one or two open houses) that is looking for some shop
space as well.  IF there was the possibility in this or one of the
other possible locations for some personal space for his tools, he may
be able to contribute a more significant monthly amount $100-200) to
the rent.

Is this an option the EMS would consider?

If so, I would be happy to put everyone in touch to discuss.

-Patrice
Chef Juke
www.chefjuke.com
"EVERYbody eats when they come to MY house!"