[EMS Discuss] Whiteaker Shop Space for new Maker Space

Pat/Juke/Whatever... EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 4 12:39:04 PDT 2013

Oh, one other thought.

You've probably discussed this ad nauseum, but I just want to mention
that I think finding the right kind of cost/scale/benefits balance for
membership (consider levels like Trial/Partial/Full
Member/Sponsor/etc) could both increase membership and funding for
shop and other items.

If you offered it, I, for one,  would jump on a $250/year first year
membership if it were offered...

Chef Juke
www.chefjuke.com
"EVERYbody eats when they come to MY house!"