[EMS Discuss] The Whiteaker space

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 5 10:52:50 PDT 2013

Hi Dan,

Welcome!  Hopefully we are moving your direction, but do come on down and  meet us anyway.  The current location is
not a long ride from the Whit.  Open shop nights are Tuesday and Friday from 6:00PM to 8:00PM.

I'll be out of town for the next few weeks, but hope to meet you when I return.  With any luck, the move will happen
while I'm gone.  :-)

-Darrell