[EMS Discuss] Whiteaker Shop Space for new Maker Space

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 6 01:05:09 PDT 2013

Clif/who ever else took a look at this location.

The electrical would all need to be redone it seems. How much are we
looking at for cost in materials? Basic cost and loads of extra cost?

I don't know how much improvements like this might cost. What we might be
looking at if we move into a new place that might need some work done.

How much of the work can be done by us. instead of a contractor, or
whatever?

I personally would love to learn running wires. It would be a really cool
group projects.

Thanks,
Austin