[EMS Discuss] Whiteaker Shop Space for new Maker Space

Chuck Edson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 6 16:35:08 PDT 2013

Lurker here.  I have done lots of residential and commercial wiring and would be willing to help.  Commercial spaces usually require metal conduit, which increases the cost.  Not sure if commercial spaces need to use a certified electrician or not, but if the permit required it, we can do the work to code and find a local electrician that will sign off on the job (I have done this before).

Chuck Edson
541-232-3515

Please excuse typos.  Sent from a device with tiny, tiny keys.