[EMS Discuss] Bike tools and bearing grease now at the shop

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 6 21:22:12 PDT 2013

I like the metal pipe stand design for the most part, but I don't like the particle board base; you can't collapse particle board. I'm inspired though. I see a trip to the hardware store's plumbing department in my future. I think a base could be made with some kind of angled T fittings that are just off 90 degrees with two unequal length legs held in with pins. A picture would explain it better: