[EMS Discuss] Bike tools and bearing grease now at the shop

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 7 10:40:27 PDT 2013

The goals for the bike stand are for it to be very stable and collapsible
right?  I think that heavier is better for us here, and we should not e
using plastic.

I think the easiest way to get an extremely stable base (that's still
portable/storable) will be to have flat/horizontal supports on the bottom,
and to add stabilizing ballast in the form of big sand bags.  (We'll still
need some triangles, similar to Weston's diagram, for the upright of the
stand.)