[EMS Discuss] Bike tools and bearing grease now at the shop

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 7 17:11:28 PDT 2013

I might have something to add to the project, and some pointer at making
something really stable. And actually usable. I have owned 2 folding stand
and work with true floor stands.

Something like this might help.
http://www.parktool.com/uploads/thumbnails/uploads/products/9d40eebf33f1ca54e6c65395b080ba0cab26c03a_800x700.jpg
Just so happen to have a well loved one.

how about steel for the rest of it. I mean do you want portable or movable.
2 different things.