[EMS Discuss] 3D printer troubleshooting

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 12 10:28:42 PDT 2013

Is the PrinterBot skipping?

If this is a new issue, it's probably due to something vibrating
loose.  Have all the bolts, belts and pulleys been torqued down
recently?

Mark replaced a cracked bracket a couple of months ago.  Before he
did, the printer was skipping -- maybe the replacement bracket is
failing in the same way.  (Unfortunately, I don't remember the
details, sorry.)