[EMS Discuss] PVC cutter + electricity and carelessness = pow!

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 14 08:14:39 PDT 2013

Blood and ashes, I must have spit in Finagle's face once too often this
week.  Here are direct links to the images that were in the mail:

http://imgur.com/fUMCar3.jpg
http://imgur.com/GfGtE4D.jpg
http://imgur.com/srow4p6.jpg

Regards,