[EMS Discuss] 3D printer troubleshooting

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 14 13:00:45 PDT 2013

Thanks for doing that. Last time it got overhauled (mainly by Clif), it was
the same problem of the Y-axis belt being too loose that was causing the
issues. That wasn't so long ago, and so I am guessing the prior tightening
undid itself in the course of operation. We might want to throw on some
more zip-ties, or if anyone has a better idea of how to make sure the
Y-axis belt stays where it currently is...