[EMS Discuss] Thingomatic fixed (was Re: New molex for thingomatic)

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 16 11:08:06 PDT 2013

Is this the place for discussion? (-:

I have heard that crimping alone works better for joints subjected to
vibration.  Soldering moves the flex point away from the joint and
makes failure more likely.  This was in the context of automotive
repair.

But I am no expert.  I'm wondering what the real answer is.