[EMS Discuss] Donation page

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 17 09:01:42 PDT 2013

I just wanted to make everyone aware that I added a donations page to the
EMS website.  It includes two options.  The first option is a Paypal
donation button provided to us by the School Factory (our 501c3 fiscal
sponsor).  Using this button will send the funds directly to them.  They
can then process the funds as required by law and the donation will be
considered tax exempt.

The second option is a "pledge" subscription button, also through Paypal.
 This button allows you to sign up for an automatic recurring donation to
EMS if you are so inclined.  You can cancel through Paypal at any time.
 Since this Paypal button goes through EMS and not the School Factory,
these donations are not tax exempt.

Now if anyone asks you how they can donate, you can point them to the
donations page which has all the information they would need.

Rick