[EMS Discuss] Donation page

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 17 09:35:51 PDT 2013

I don't see any reason why we can't set up accounts for those systems as
well as perhaps Google Wallet.  We just have to have someone set them up.
 The tax-exempt donations button only works with Paypal though, because the
button code is provided to us through the School Factory.  So unfortunately
we are at their mercy in that regard.