[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 17 16:43:29 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

So Bob and I met with our Realtor and the property manager for the 1010
Tyinn space today, and had a good talk. Though we realized that we are
the only ones to have seen it so far. This is mostly because until now
it has been priced way, way out of our budget. However... Our dynamite
Realtor lady, Suzanne has asked them to consider an offer in a range
that we could afford.

What we would like to do now is give everyone else the opportunity to
see this incredible space. She has kindly offered to make her self
available after hours on a weekday to show it to us. Please check out
the doodle link below and let us know when you could make it.

http://doodle.com/7n2wnzuuitrmv4kv

Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/TyinnSt/

     Thanks,
     Clif